Monday 24 May 2021

Elegantly Said Golden Flourish Thank You Card

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are all OK this Sunny Monday, How was your weekend - we had a few jobs to do around the house but I did sneak in a few cheeky crafting hours which I absolutely loved!! I had a delivery last week of some new products so I was raring to go! haha




Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Take the larger piece of basic black card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base - adding the basic white panel to the inside.

On the remaining piece of basic black, wipe over with some anti-static tool. This will remove any oils that are on the card, meaning that the embossing powder should only stick where you want it to.

Ink up the large flourish in versamark ink and stamp in opposite corners. Ink up the sentiment from Ornate Thanks in versamark again and add diagonally through the centre.

Sprinkle over the gold embossing powder making sure that you cover all the wet ink really well. Gently tap off any excess then heat set. Keep the heat on the powder until it has melted and is nice and shiny.  

Add lots of adhesive to the back and add to the card front.

This card definitely takes the less is more approach, but I really really wanted that beautiful flourish to just jump off the card. 

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...