Friday 14 May 2021

Garden Birdhouses Birthday Wishes Card

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Friday Folks!! This one seems to have come around awfully quickly! Hope you've all got some fun things planned for the weekend?

Today I wanted to share this fabulous birthday card I made with the Garden Birdhouses stamp set. Not a set I would normally go for, but I've challenged myself to start buying a couple of sets that push me out of my comfort zone and with this one, I thought I would definitely use the sentiments if I struggled with the images!! 

But I'm really chuffed with how my card turned out!






Measurements

Mint Macaron

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

So Saffron Card Stock

1pc - 3 1/8" x 4 1/2"

Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"


Take the Mint Macaron Card Stock and fold along the score line. Add the larger piece of basic white to the inside

Ink up the branch of leaves in soft succulent ink and cover the card front. 

Sponge the edges of the So Saffron card stock with Bumblebee ink and add to the centre of the card.

Stamp the sentiment in soft succulent towards the bottom of the remaining piece of basic white. Add the birdhouse using  Misty Moonlight. Using the leaves and soft succulent ink, stamping off once first, add a few branches around the sentiment and up to the birdhouse.

Add a few birds with Bumblebee ink to the branches, making sure you dont stamp too much over the leaves. Add this panel.to the card front.

Finally add wink of stella to the birds.




Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue  OUT NOW- So let me know if you would like to get one in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...