Friday 1 November 2019

Path of Petals Thank You Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy November!! I love November, it's got Bonfire night and my birthday... it's great!!

Today I have another challenge card. This time it's a colour challenge on Stampin for All on Facebook. We were given Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green - now this is my kinda colour combo!!!



Create a card base feom a piece of daffodil delight that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored and folded at 5 7/8". Cut two pieces of whisper white to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and add onw of these to the inside of the card.

Take the second piece and stamp tbe images along the bottom edge. The leaves and petals are seperare stamps, If you look closely you will see how the line up perfectly. I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo and the leaves in Garden Green. Add this to the card front.

Run a scrap of whisper white through your die cutting machine with the plain oval from the petal label dies. Then stmap the sentiment in Mwlon Mambo and sponge the edges lightly with the daffodil delight ink. Add this to the card front with dimensionals.

Finally add rhinestones to the centres of the full flowers and at either side of the sentiment.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...