Friday 15 November 2019

Beautiful Bouquet Thanks a Bunch Hyacinth Card

Good Morning Everyone,


Today I have a lovely card to show you. We were challenged by our team leader to think outside the box when it came to punches. So, I did just that a created a Hyacinth from stars!!!




Create a card base by folding a piece of gorgeous grape card stock that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" in half along the long side. Round the corners using the detail trio punch. Then punch the corners of two pieces of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8", add one piece to the inside of the card base.

Now, punch out a lot in mean like 30 stars using the Twinkle builder punch, I used the largest one but you could mix it up with different sizes if you prefer. Sponge all the edges, then using a stylus, make the stars have dimensional. Hand cut a tapered oval kind of shape, you know the shape I mean! Cover this with snail, then add all your stars. Making sure that you bunch them together and make it look random.

On the remaining piece of whisper white, stamp the stem and leaves from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in garden green ink. Add the two sentiments in opposite corners in the gorgeous grape ink. Add this panel to the card front.

Finally adhere the flower head to the top of the stem.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed following my card making tutorial today and will take a closer look at those punches you have and see how you could use them in a completely different way to how the shapes were originally intended.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

4 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...