Wednesday 20 November 2019

See a Silhouette Birthday Wishes Card

Good Afternoon,

I hope you are well, I've had the morning to myself as Imogen has been out with Grandma. I would love to report that I spent those hours crafting, but no - I have painted the bathroom!!! I'll catch up on crafting this evening!!


My card for today has been made for this week's challenge on Crafty Stamping Club on Facebook - It's all about the DSP. I've chosen to work with the see a Silhouette DSP as I think it's so bold and eye catching.




Measurements

Whisper white Card Stock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Crushed Curry Card Stock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Scraps of Basic Black Card Stock

See a Silhouette DSP
1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
1pc - Fussy cut Flower



Create your card base by folding the larger piece of whisper white along the score line, add a crushed curry and whipser white layer to the inside, thwn a crushed curry and DSP layer to the front.

Using snail, adhere the fussy cut flower to a scrap of basic black and fussy cut leaving a think border of black around the flower. Add this to the card front using dimensionals, in the centre towards the top. Colour in a clear faceted with your dark PumpkinPie blend and add to the centre of the flower.

On a scrap stamp the sentiment then layer it onto basic black and adhere under the flower with dimensionals - job done!!

Super quickand easy card, letting the DSP do all the work!!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
< Product List


Thanks for joing me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

If you gwt a chance, go find Crafty Stamping Club on Facebook- it's a great group to be a part of.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Victoria, thanks for sharing with us at #AllThingsCraftyGroup xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun xx and thanks for having me over on your group.... it's a great community xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...