Wednesday 27 November 2019

I Don't Think I Could Love You More Greeting Card

Good Afternoon ,

I hope you are all well, it's raining here and has been for days now... winter is definitely on the horizon, but I'm not going to let it get me down. We can still do a lot of stuff without getting wet, thankfully 😂.

Today I have such a pretty card for you, it's not for ang particular occasion, just an act of kindness and to show someone you Love them.



Measurments

Mossy Meadow Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 1/4"

Magnolia Lane DSP
1pc - 5 7/8" x 2 1/4"
1pc - 2 3/4" x 4"

Firstly, create your card base by folding the mossy meadow card stock along to score line. Stamp the closed flower image all over the card front on mossy meadow ink.

Sponge the edges of the DSP panels and the whisper white cardstock with crumb cake ink. Add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside and the long strip to the front - position this one to the left of the card front.

On the remaining piece of DSP, stamp the image towards the top and bottom, makimg sure that you have spaced it so that you can fit the sentiment piece in between. Add to the card.

Finally, stamp the sentiment onto the centre of the whisper white. This is brilliant as it's made up from two stamps, i used mossy meadow for the majority of the text, and then went in with petal pink on the Love You. Add this panel in the centre of the DSP piece and we are done.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today. Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...