Saturday 16 November 2019

An #Elfie Holiday Hello Christmas Card

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have been AWOL, I've had a testing week... but the less said about it the better, I'm now back on track and have the cutest card to share with you.

I love this #Elfie stamp set, it's the sweetest set for those holiday cards.



Measurements

Call Me Clover Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 1/2"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Gold Foil
1pc - 4" x 2 5/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Create your card base by folding the call me clover along the score line and burnish well. Stamp a line of presents down the right hand side of the card. Then do the same on the large whisper white panel and stick to the inside. Add wink of stella to all the ribbons on the presents.

On the remaining piece of whisper white stamp the elf image in memento and colour in using a variety of blends. I also added wink of stella to the image to add a bit of sparkle. Layer this to the gold foil and add to the card front towards the left at the top.

Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap, then layer onto foil and add below the image.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you love these cheeky little elves as much as I do, they are only available in the autumn winter catalogue. So be sure to get your hands on  them whilst you can.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...