Thursday 31 October 2019

Beautiful Promenade You're Stronger Than Most Card

Good afternoon ,

Happy Halloween everyone!! We haven't been huge on halloween at our house in the past but now Imogen is around, we must do something... My sister is having a Halloween party this evening and we are carving a Pumkpin today.. so it's a start.

My card for today is another challenge card, and it was a challenge.. white on white, now I do not do muted let along plain white. I decided to use a lot of heat embossing to create my layers, so it took me a while to do this, but I'm chuffed with the results.



First, take a piece of whisper white that measures 5 5/8"x 3 7/8" and rub tour embossing buddyover the whole piece, thwn using versamark ink stamp the large flower all over. Sprinkle wirh clear embossing powder and using your heat tool melt the embossing powder to set. On a scrap of vellum, stamp the image again with versamark but this time sprinkle over white embossing powder and set as belwo. Once cooled fussy cut. Repeat the embossing process pne last time with the sentiment and silver embossing powder. Once cooled, cut banner tails on the lwft hand side.

On the large embossed piece, wrap somw of the silver metallic edged trim around the front of the card and secure on the back. Add this panel to a card base made from whisper white. Pop the sentiment below the ribbon and add the fussy cut vellum flower  on the ribbon, i added a small amount of glue under ribbon, where the dimensional will sit to secure it further. Then, place three metallic pearls in the flower centre.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, pop on over to Crafty Stamping Club on Facebook and give it a go yourself.

Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Have a fab halloween and I'll see you soon.

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Victoria, I love white on white xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma. I'm definitely going to be doing more, I loved this challenge.... it really tested me 😂 xx

      Delete

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...