Sunday 3 November 2019

Painted Glass Beautiful Birthday Butterfly Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Sunday, hope you have a wonderful Sunday planned. Dave is heading  back from a lads weekend away, and Imogen will be back from Auntie Nats later this afternoon. So I'm spending my last few hours on my own crafting before madness inevitably descends on our house!!

I dont know about you, but I always seem to beeline for the same handful of stamp sets, especially as I get new ones, so today I grabbed the Painted Glass stamp set, which I think I've only used a handful of times.




Create a card base from a piece of balmy blue cardstock that measures 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" by folding it in half on the long side. Add a panel of whipser white to the inside.

Take a second piece of whisper white cardstock that measures 5 1/2" x 3 3/4". Ink up the butterfly image in memento black ink and cover the whole piece,  plus one extra one on a piece of scrap. Colour in the butterflies using blends, then fussing cut the scrap piece.

Adhere the panel onto the cars front, and add a large oval cut using the stitched shape dies in lovely lipstick and another in whisper white. Stamp the sentiment on the white oval and pop over the larger oval. Add the fussy cut butterfly with dimensionals to add a bit more interest.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, I challenge you to check out those sets that maybe gathering a little bit of dust. Get them out and ink them up!!!

Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...