Friday 8 November 2019

Rooted in Nature Be Strong, Be Happy Be You Greeting Card card

Good Evening everyone,

Sorry for the late post, I've been at a spa all day... what a treat, I absolutely loved it!! But in my speediness to head out of the door, I forgot to schedule my post.

Today, I have a card that I've created for the colour challenge over on Stampin for All.



Take a piece of pool party cardstock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" and score and fold at 4 1/8" to create the cardbase. Cut two pieces of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and add one to the inside of the card.

One the other piece randomly stamp the leaves in both Highland Heather and Pool Party ink to cover it all. Lightly sponge the edges with Blackberry Bliss ink. Add this to the card front.

Next, take a pearlised doily and on the smooth side, colour in using you dark pool part blend, then add to the centre of the card, adhering with a small amount of snail.

Stamp the large tree image in BlackBerry Bliss and then cut out using to coordinating dies from nature's Roots dies. Sponge the edges with BlackBerry Bliss, add snail and add to the centre of the doily.

Finally stanp thr sentiment in pool party ink and cut out, add these to the card front on top of the tree with mini dimensionals cut in half.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you pop on over to Stampin for All on Facebook and check out an amazing community.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...