Saturday 2 November 2019

Soft & Subtle Daisy Delight Thank You Card

Hello Everyone,

Today I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone again and have been creating using our Subtles collection. I'm so glad I made myself use this colour way and I love how it turned out.



Measurements

So Saffron Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Scraps for the daisy

Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
So Saffron
1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Petal Pink
1pc - 2 3/8" x 5 3/8"

Create your card base by folding the so saffron along the score line, add the larger whisper white piece to the inside and the smaller one to the card front.

On a scrap of whisper white stamp two daisy images in so saffron jnk, add a petal pink centre stamp to one of them. Cut out using the daisy punch and gently curl the petals. Adhere the two daisy images together, the one with the centre stamped in top. Make sure you offset these to give a full flower.

Take your embossing buddy and tub all over the petal pink DSP, then inkup the thank you from Love What You Do stamp set in versamark and stamp towards the bottom. Sprinkle over gold embossing powder and using your heat tool melt the powder to set it. I didn't use the thank you from Daisy Delight as it was slightly too large for this particular panel, but you could adjust sizes to make it fit. Add this panel to the so saffron DSP, I cut mine so that the script followed on, but you really dont need to. Then add this to the card front.

Finally adhere the daisy above the sentiment and job done!!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for taking a look at my card today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Vickie, without being overly fussy. Nice and cheerful colour.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...