Saturday 30 November 2019

A Star is Born Little Twinkle Greeting Card

Good Morning,

I hope you are all doing well. It's  a very cold Saturday morning here, brrrrr.. I'm not heading out until I really have to today!! Haha.

The Little Twinkle stamp set has been around for a couple of years, and I'll admit, I don't use it as much as I should. So today I thought I'd bring it out and see what I could do, And I have this fab and fun, and slightly different baby card for you. It's not a traditional style and I love it. Teaming it up with the See a Silhouette DSP was a great idea!



Measurements

Pineapple Punch Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8"  x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"
1pc - scrap for circle and stars

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment circle

See a Silhouette DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Create the card base by folding the Pineapple Punch Cardstock along the score line, add the whisper white to the inside and the see a Silhouette DSP to the card front.

Bring in your die cutting machine and using the stitched shapes dies, cut out a whisper white and a pineapple punch circle, making sure the Pineapple Punch is larger.

On the whisper white circle stamp the stars using pacific point ink, and do the same on the pineapple punch circle with pineapple punch ink. Layer these two together and add to the centre of the card front.

On a scrap stamp the star in blueberry bushel ink and fussy cut. Layer this onto a scrap of pineapple punch cardstock and trim to leave a small border all around the edge. Add this to the circles on the card.

Finally punch out some of the stars in pineapple punch using the twinkle builder punch, add these stars to opposite corners and cover these with wink of stella.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx



2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...