Thursday 19 October 2023

Botanical Layers Thank You Card. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC111

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm sharing my card that was made for this week's Creative Colour Challenges combo. As soon as I saw this mix, I knew I was going to use the Botanical Layers stamp set. This has been around for a while, but I haven't used it in a while. Its a lovely set, but I seem to have overlooked it recently.





Measurements

Misty Moonlight Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

1pc - scrap

----------------------------------------------

Take the Misty Moonlight Card Stock and fold along the score line to create your card base.

Load up your Blending Brush and add some Mossy Meadow ink to the top left and bottom right hand side. Add this panel to the inside of the card.

On the remaining piece of Basic White, find the centre of the card and using that as a guide and add the leafy images in kind of a circular spray. I used Mossy Meadow and Pebbled Path in both 1st and 2nd Generation stamping to give two different shades of each colour. Add the dandelion whisps Misty Moonlight.

Once you are happy with the stamping, lightly ink the top left and bottom right with Mossy Meadow ink.

Add this to the card front.

Cut out a circle using the 2 3/8" circle punch in Basic White card stock.

Stamp the sentiment into the centre with Misty Moonlight ink then fill in the edges with some of the leaf images and ink the edges again. Add this to the centre of your card front with dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - if you would like more details on how the challenge works - or have a project to enter, head over to my blog Creative Colour Challenges

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 9th May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...