Thursday 5 November 2020

World of Good Happy Birthday Dad Greeting Crad. Crafty Blog Hops November 2020

 Good Afternoon Everyone,



Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Blog Hops Masculine Blog Hop! I'll be honest, I tend to struggle with Masculine Cards, but this wonderful World of Good DSP really did help me out on this one!




Measurements 

Mossy Meadow Cardstock 

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", score at 4 1/8"

1pc - scrap

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap

World of Good DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Create your card base by folding the Mossy Meadow along the score line, add the whisper white panel to the inside and the DSP to the card front.

Run the Playful Alphabet dies through your die cutting machine to create DAD in Mossy Meadow. add these letters to the lower left hand side of the card front.

Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of whisper white and layer onto a scrap of mossy meadow. trim this down and add to the card front above the DAD.

Thanks for taking a look at my project today, be sure to 'Hop' along to see what everyone else has created


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News &Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you at on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft and Banter. If you have a passion for papercraft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would live to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

13 comments:

  1. Simple but really effective - great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Helen said so simple but oh so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Paper is just brilliant isn't it. Fab card



    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the paper is the focus of this card. Simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a fella - great design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting about the letter dies. Great way to personalise the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty cool card for a guy!! :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. jewish online greeting cards

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...