Monday 2 November 2020

Trimming the Town Snowman Seasons Merry Christmas Card. #33sketches no20

 Good Morning Everyone 

It's Monday again folks, how did that happen? the weekends just seem to fly by far too quick!

I have another sketch for you today, this is sketch 20 from my #33sketches challenge. I'm trying to get a few more of my Christmas Cards done and on the pile, so you will start seeing a few more for me over the next few weeks.

I love the Trimming the Town DSP and Here I have teamed it up with Snowman Season stamp set - a perfect Combination.


Here's the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com



Measurements 

Real Red Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 2 7/8" x 2 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 2"

Trimming the Town DSP

1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 1/2"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 1 3/4"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 1 1/8"


Fold the Real Red Cardstock along the score line and add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside.

Add the three pieces of DSP to the card front, placing the largest at the top, and adding until you add the smallest at the bottom.

On the remaining piece of Whisper White, stamp the snow man in memento in the centre, then add the sentiments. The one here is actually one linear stamp, so I made sure my stamp was super clean, then held a piece of scrap over one word and inked up the other, removed the scrap and stamped, then repeated this for the second word so that I could use them separately.

Once the memento is dry, colour in the snowman with Blends. Layer onto the Real Red cardstock that is left and then add this panel to the card front with dimensionals.

Finally add a few rhinestones to the card for a little bling,

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List 


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News &Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you at on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft and Banter. If you have a passion for papercraft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would live to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little card and love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! click here

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...