Thursday 19 November 2020

Trimming The Town Merry Christmas Card. #33sketches no24. Stampin Dreams Blog Hop November

 Good Morning Everyone,


I hope you are well.

Today we are hopping with Stampin Dreams with a Christmas theme and I've tied it into my Sketch Challenge too as I thought this was perfect. I have used the Trimming the Town DSP, which I'll be honest didn't do it for me when it was released, but the more I use it, the more I love it.



Here's the sketch I followed:



Measurements

Early Espresso Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Old Olive Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/2" x 3 1/8"

scraps for the sentiments

Trimming the Town DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 4 3/8" x 3"

1pc - 1/2" x 3 5/8"

1pc - 1/2" x 3 1/4"


Take the Early Espresso Card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. 

Ink up the sponge with Early Espresso ink and sponge around all the edges of the DSP and Old Olive card stock.

Add them all to the card as shown in the sketch, then on scraps of Old Olive stamp the sentiments and trim done and add to the card front with mini dimensionals. 


Please head over and check out what everyone else has made for the hop, you are going to find so much inspiration here!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News &Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft and Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx



10 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...