Tuesday 17 November 2020

Ornate Thanks Dandelion Wishes Thank You Cards for my Avon Customers

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well. Now, some of you may know that I am also an Avon Rep, so each month I send thank you cards. My in person sales have them with their order, but I post out to anyone who spends with me online.

I make all my own cards and I wanted to show you the ones I have just made. These are usually pretty simple, but still look awesome.



Measurements 

Thick Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 4" x 8" , scored at 4"


Fold the cardstock along the score line to create your card base. 

Ink up the Thank You in Magenta Madness and stamp into the top right hand corner. Add the two smaller sentiments above and below this in Misty Moonlight ink.

Now, take the Dandelion wishes stamp set and stamp this in the opposite corner in Gray Granite ink. Adding a small amount of wink of stella to the centres.

I told you it was super simple and super easy to create, showing off the wonderful stamp set!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thanks for joining me today, if you are looking for an Avon rep, you can contact me , just click the contact Me tab at the top - or head over to my online store - click here

Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News &Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you at on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft and Banter. If you have a passion for papercraft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would live to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful clean and simple thank you cards - love them xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...