Sunday 15 November 2020

Ornate Garden 6x6 One Sheet Wonder. Share it on a Sunday

 Hello Everyone,


Happy Sunday, that's right folks,  it's that time of the week again where Karen, Donna and Myself challenge each other for our Share it on a Sunday Series.

This week we are doing a 6x6" One Sheet wonder. These are fabulous to get more from your DSP and make it go further. I Chose the Ornate Garden DSP as these patterns and designs are just lovely.

I managed to make 4 card with the pattern I chose




Now. I can't take credit for this pattern. I saw it on Kelly Kent's blog who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator in Australia, and decided to use it although the designs of the final cards are different.

As always I will run through my tutorial a d then link to Donna and Karen's blogs so you can have a look and see what they have made.

Measurements

Thick Whisper White

4pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4"  scored at 5 7/8"


Scraps of Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral Whisper White Cardstock for layering and sentiments.

Here's the template I followed:-




And here's how my DSP looked once I had cut it.




Now you just need to assemble the cards. Create card bases with the Thick Whisper White card stock 

Stamp some sentiments and layer these and the DSP onto the Cardstock and add to your card fronts.

I added 1/8" to all my layers for the cardstock.

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Be sure to sign up for those newsletters too.

Also, if you are on Facebook, pop on over and join our group - Craft and Banter - we have lots of fun. It's a great place to showcase all types of crafting and we have a good natter too

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx


3 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...