Saturday 28 November 2020

Inspiring Iris You Make Everyone Feel Like Somebody Greeting Card

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday, I hope you all have some fab plans for the weekend. We have some jobs around the house to do, but I'm hoping to sneak in a few crafting hours!!

Today I have a simple card, it's very easy to make but because the Inspiring Iris is so pretty I didn't do too to the card as I wanted the iris to really stand out!



Measurements

Granny Apple Green Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored 5 7/8"

scrap

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock

1pc - 4" x 5 3/4"

scrap

Whisper White Cardstock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap


Take the granny apple green cardstock and fold along the score line, add a whisper white piece to the inside and the gorgeous Grape to the card front.

Now take the other piece of whisper white and stamp the flower outline along the bottom in memento. Once dry use the solid stamps for the leaves and flowers to colour. I used granny apple green for the leaves and gorgeous grape for the flowers.

Add this to the card front.

Stamp the sentiment I  gorgeous grape onto a scrap of whisper white, then layer up onto gorgeous grape and then granny apple green scraps and add to the card above you stamping.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...