Tuesday 25 August 2020

Snowflake Splendor Snowman Seasons Christmas Card. #33sketches no14

 Good Morning Everyone,


I hope all is well with you guya. We are all good here, except it has rained ALL night and shows no sign of stopping!!!


Now, I know it is August and we are still hoping for Summer to continue that little bit longer, But I wanted to share a card with you today... dare I say it? A Christmas Card. Haha. I wanted to show you this fabulous Snowflake Splendor DSP that is out in our Mini Catalogue.  I also decided to use a sketch layout from the #33sketches as I thought this particular one was perfect with this DSP and this cute little Snowman.


Here is the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com



Measurements

Misty Moonlight Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 1 1/8"

1pc - scrap for the Oval

Highland Heather Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap for the Oval

Snowflake Splendor DSP

2pc - 1 3/4" x 5 3/8"

1pc - 1" x 3 7/8"


Take your piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock and fold along the score line to create your card base, add the whisper white to the inside and the highland heather to the card front. Place the two pieces of Snowflake Splendour onto the highland heather piece, making sure you have equal borders all the way around. Layer up the strip of DSP and the misty moonlight strip and then add to the centre of the card.

Using your die cutting machine and the stitched shapes dies, cut the largest Oval in Misty Moonlight and the next size down in whisper white. Stamp the sentiment from Festive Post at the bottom of the whisper white oval in Misty Moonlight ink. Layer both ovals together and add to the centre of the card front with dimensionals.

On some scrap whisper white stamp out a Snowman, his arms and his hat in memento them cut out using the Snowman Builder Punch. Once the ink has dried colour in with a selection of Stampin Blends. Add the snowman to the Oval piece using dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sigh up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News and Updates and a second with a FREE Newsletters Subscriber Exclusive Project.

MINI CATALOGUE - If you don't currently have a Stampin Up demonstrator and would like a copy of the Mini Catalogue, send me an email click here and I will be more than happy to pop a copy in the post for you.


Have a Great Tuesday Folks

See you soon

Vickie

xxx


3 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...