Sunday 2 August 2020

Peony Garden Sending Love your way Greeting Card. Share it on a Sunday

Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Sunday. It's been a beautiful weekend so far here in Yorkshire, and today is set to be another nice day here. I hope the forecast is good for you all too.

As it's Sunday, it's time for another Share it on a Sunday. This week donna chose the theme Romance. Now, I'm not a lovely dovey person really so I found this a little challenging if I'm honest. But the Posted for You bundle and the Peony Garden DSP really really helped me created a card I'm very happy with.




So, I will run though my tutorial for you first, in case you wish to recreate the card, then I will link to Donna and Karen's projects so you can see what they have created for the Romance theme.

Measurements

Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
2pc - scrap for sentiment and image

Peony Garden DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
2pc - scrap to layer the sentiment and image to.

Create your card base by folding the Soft Sea Foam cardstock along the score line and add the whisper white piece to the inside. Add the Largest piece of the Peony Garden DSP to the card front.

On the remaining piece  Peony Garden DSP, colour in the images. I used Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin Blends, but you could use any colouring medium you wish, and of course any colour way you desire. Once all coloured in stick down onto the card front.

On two pieces of scrap whisper white, stamp the Love image  and the  sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink. once dry, colour in with the same blends as the background. Cut out the image with the Rectangular Postage Punch, then layer both of these onto scraps of the Peony Garden DSP.

Add these to the card front using dimensionals.

I hope you liked today's card and will give it a go! As promised, here's the links to DOnna and Karen's blogs.

Taffy Crafting
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/08/romantic-style-card-with-forever.html

Crafty Karen Designs
https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/08/share-it-on-sunday-hearts-and-flowers.html

Here's a list of the products I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month. One with news and updates and a second with an exclusive Newsletters Subscriber only project tutorial for FREE.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

See you soon

Vickie
xxxx




4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...