Tuesday 4 August 2020

Magic in this Night Happy Birthday Card. #33sketches no8

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well. Today I have card no8 in my #33sketches challenge. I do hope you are enjoying following this challenge as much as I an loving doing it. It really is pushing me to design cards in a way I may not ordinarily think to. Let me know what you think of the challenge so far in the comments below.

So, here I have used the Magic in this Night DSP, which is coming out in our Mini Catalogue on 4th August, I have a stack of catalogues ready to post if you would like one (I can only post to UK, Germany, France, Netherlands and Austria).

Anyway, let's get on with the project. It's a super simple card, and the Designs on the DSP do all the work - and you can quite easy switch up the paper and get an altogether different look!



Here's the Sketch a followed today:-

sketch from cardztv.blogspot.com


Measurements

Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/4" x 3"

Magic in this Night DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 2"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 1/2"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 1 3/8"
1pc - Fussy cut floral cluster

Create your card base by folding to Blackberry Bliss Cardstock along the score line, and add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside.

Take the three DSP strips and line them up onto the card front - I used wet glue here, so I had a smidgen of time to play with the placement and make sure I had everything lined up evenly.

Stamp the sentiment on the whisper white, but make sure that it will be straight when you add the panel to the card as above. I found it easier to lay the cardstock at the angle in which I thought it should be placed and then added the sentiment straight. Once the memento ink is dry - colour in the sections with the Pretty Peacock Stampin Write Marker. layer this piece onto the remaining piece of Blackberry bliss and add to the card front.

Take a fussy cut floral cluster and add to the white space on the card using dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with a FREE Exclusive project tutorial for Newsletter Subscribers,

Have a fab day,

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...