Monday 24 August 2020

Flowers For Every Season Birthday Card. #33sketches no13

 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We had pretty terrible weather so we spent most of the weekend playing games inside!

Today I have another card in my #33sketches challenge. I really love this one as I have manged to show off quite a few of the different patterns in the gorgeous Flowers for Every Season DSP and ALL our new In Colours.

This is the sketch I followed, from Cardztv.blogspot.com


Measurements

Cinnamon Cider Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Just Jade Cardstock

2pc - 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"

Flowers for Every Season DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1 3/4" x 5 5/8"

2pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"

This is a very simple card to put together, it's just really adding lots of layers!!

Fold your Cinnamon Cider Cardstock along the score line and add your piece of whisper white to the inside. Add the largest piece of DSP to the card front.

On the strip of DSP, stamp the sentiments, one at the top and one at the bottom in memento ink, then add to the card front towards the left hand side.

Layer up the two pieces of DSP onto the Just Jade squares and add to the card front, Place to first one down with liquid glue so it is flat, then use dimensionals to adhere to second one in place. 

Add three of the Magenta Madness enamel tops to the top right hand corn and you are done!!! Told you it was super simple.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked my card. Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month - One with news & updates and a second with a FREE Newsletter Subscriber exclusive project tutorial.


Have a brilliant Monday,

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx


1 comment:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...