Tuesday 18 August 2020

Gilded Autumn Sending a Smile Your Way Greeting Card. #33sketches no12

 Good Morning Everyone, 

I hope you are well. It's a very wet and miserable morning so far here in Huddersfield. But you can't have it all!! 

Today I have another card for you in my #33sketches series. For this one I used the beautiful Gilded Autumn DSP which has the most wonderful foiling detail.



Here's the sketch I followed, from cardstv.blogspot.com. 



Measurements

I have had to play around with the sizes slightly for it to work with International A4 Cardstock

Cajun Craze Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

2pc - 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Gilded Autumn DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2" x 2"

2pc - 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Mint Macaron Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 1/2"

Early Espresso Cardstock

1pc - 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"

Create your card base by folding the Cajun Craze cardstock along the score line and add the Very Vanilla panel to the inside and the larger piece of Gilded Autumn DSP to the card front. 

Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the thin strip of Mint Macaron cardstock in Early Espresso ink and add the the card front, add this approx 1/4" from the bottom of the DSP.

Layer up the smaller squares of DSP to the cardstock square and arrange in a diamond pattern on the card front towards the top, above the sentiment strip. I glued down the two smaller ones with liquid glue, and added the larger one with dimensionals,

As super quick and easy card, letting the beautiful paper do the hard work for you!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletter. I send two per month - one with mews & updates and a second with a FREE Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive Project Tutorial.


Have a wonderful day, 

see you soon

Vickie

xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...