Friday 7 August 2020

Free as a Bird Your Friendship means the World to me greeting card.

 Good Evening Everyone,


Happy Friday, today has been a hot day here in the UK, so I've just come in after spending most of the day in the garden I wanted to share this fabulous card with you.

I have used the Free as a Bird stamp set, which has been around a while, and it's one I seem to have overlooked recently - with the new annual catalogue in June and now the Mini catalogue! So I made an effort to make it feel loved again!! haha



Measurements

Purple Posy Cardstock 

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Pretty Peacock Cardstock 

2pc - scraps 

Whisper White

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

2pc - scraps 

Take the Purple Posy cardstock and fold along the score line. Add the whisper white panel to the inside. Close the card and stamp the flower all over the card front. I used Highland heather, but stamped off once first.

Now, Using your dies cutting machine, cut out a large and a small shape from the Nested shape dies, and do the same for two whisper white pieces.

Stamp the birds image onto the larger Whisper white shape, concentrating it over to the left. I actually missed of a bird to get the image this way. Colour in using the blends and stampin write markers.

Layer up onto the pretty peacock, and cut off the right hand side. Add this to the card front in the top right hand side, making the cut edge flush with the edge.


Repeat this process with the small die cuts, but this time focus the stamping towards the right. Add this in the lower left side, again aligning the cut edge with the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with news and updates anda second with a FREE Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Project Tutorial.


I hope you have a wonderful Friday evening, and a great weekend.


See you Soon

Vickie xxx

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...