Tuesday 11 August 2020

Flowers for Every Season Get Well Soon Card. #33sketches no10

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

We are have another glorious day here in Huddersfield, I hope you all have some Sunshine too.


Today I have no10 in my #33sketches challenge.  I loved putting this one together as I adore the colours in this Paper Pack.



Here's the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blopgspot.com



Measurements

Misty Moonlight Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - scrap for the larger circle

Magenta Madness

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Whisper White Cardsctock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap for the smaller circle

Flowers for Every Season DSP

4pc - 1 3/4" x 2 1/2"


Fold the Misty Moonlight along the score line to create your card base, then add the whisper white to the inside and the magenta madness to the card front. Add the 4 pieces of DSP to the top of the Magenta Madness - I used liquid glue for this to give me a little time to make sure they all lined up.

Using the Circles from the Stitched Shapes Dies, cut a large one from Misty Moonlight and a smaller one from Whisper White. 

On the Whisper white one, stamp the Get Well Soon towards the top in Misty Moonlight, and the Better yet? in Magenta Madness towards the bottom - both these sentiments are from Many Mates.

Taking one of each of the in colours add a line of the enamel dots in between the two stamped sentiments. Layer this circle to the misty moonlight one and add the the centre of the card front with dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in my card, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month - one with news & updates and a second with a FREE Newsletters Subscriber Exclusive Project Tutorial.


Have a Great Tuesday,

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx 

1 comment:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...