Saturday 15 August 2020

In Good Taste Happy Birthday, It's Your Day Card. #33sketches no11

 Good Afternoon Everyone,


I hope you are well and enjoying yourself this week.

Today I have another sketch for you in the #33sketches challenge. This is number 11, already I know!!

I really enjoyed this one and there's so many possibilities with this one. I chose to create a more masculine feel to my card, using the In Good Taste DSP and a good splash of Night of Navy.



This is the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com



Measurements

Night of Navy Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"


Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 3"


In Good Taste Designer Series Paper

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" - cut on the diagonal to create two triangles

Create your card base by folding the Night of Navy cardstock along the score line, add the whisper white panel to the inside and the DSP to the card front. 

Take the two triangles you cut and place them in opposite corners, making sure you have even spacing around them.

One the remaining piece of whisper white, stamp the sentiments from Many Mates, I chose three which I thought worked well together and also filled up the space nicely.

Take your Night of Navy Blends and  carefully colour in all the letters that are outlines.

Add this piece to the remaining Night of Navy cardstock and add to the card front. Making sure to overlap the triangles ever so slightly.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. 

Product List

Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletter. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with a FREE exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Tutorial.


Have a Great Saturday,

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...