Thursday 6 August 2020

Beautiful Friendship Congratulations Card. #33sketches no9

Good Morning Everyone.


How are you all doing. Hope you have had a good week so far.

Today I have another card from my #33sketches challenge. this time I have decided to stamp each individual panel to create mini pieces of artwork and I love how it turned out.



This is the sketch I followed from cardztv.blogspot.com

Measurements 

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", score at 5 7/8"

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"
1pc - 3 5/8" x 1"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 2 1/8"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 1 3/8"

Create your card base by folding  the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock along the score line, add the largest piece of whisper white to the inside, and the highland heather to the card front.

Take the 1" x 3 5/8" and stamp the sentiment in the centre.

Now take the remaining pieces of whisper white and fill them all with these beautiful flowers and leaves from the set.

Finally, add all the whisper white pieces to the card front as the sketch dictates - I used liquid glue for this and a quick hand, it gives you just that few seconds to move the pieces in line if you are slightly out.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List
Thanks for Joining me today, click on follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters. I send two per month,  one with news and updates and a second with an Free Exclusive Tutorial for Newsletter subscribers.

Have a great Thursday

see you soon

Vickie 
xxx

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...