Thursday 2 July 2020

Posted For You Just a Note Notecards

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I can't believe it is Thursday already, this week is just flying by.

Today I want to share with you the most simplest card ever, but it's so pretty!

I make a lot of Thank You cards each month for my Stampin Up Customers and also my Avon Customers, so I had a lot of 4x4" envelopes lying around, which I cannot recall where they came from or why I have them! haha. So I decided to create some small notecards to go inside them, this  is a great way to use minimal supplies and use up some of those scraps.


Cut your whisper white cardstock to 4" x 8" and score at 4" to create the note card. You can get 4 cards from one sheet of 12x12.

Now on some scraps of whisper white, stamp the bird and branch image in memento, colour with blends then punch out using the Rectangular Postage Punch.

Cut cardstock to 1 1/2" x 2 1/8" and layer the punch out on top. Add this panel to the left hand side of the card.

Stamp the sentiment to the right.

Like I said, these are so quick and simple to make  but look fabulous.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in todays cards, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to check out my Newsletters. I send two per month - one with news and updates, and a second with a FREE Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Project Tutorial.

Also, here's a link to my Avon store if you want to take a look Click Here

Enjoy the rest of Thursday,

see you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love these Vickie because they are clean and simple but look so classy. I love doing 4 x 4 cards. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Vickie, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...