Tuesday 21 July 2020

Ornate Garden, For a Thoughtful Friend Greeting Card. #33sketches No5

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at sketch no5 of my #33sketches challenge.

I have to admit, I adore the Ornate Garden DSP is one of my absolute favourites of this catalogue.



This is the Sketch I followed:
Sketch from cardztv.blogspot.com


Measurements

Bumblebee
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"
1pc - scrap for the sentiment

Early Espresso Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Ornate Garden DSP
3pc - 1 5/8" x  3"

Fold the Bumblebee cardstock along to score line and add the whisper white piece to the inside and the early espresso to the card front.

Take the three pieces of DSP and arrange them on the card front positioning them towards the top. If you have a piece of DSP and you wish the design to continue through the three panels, first cut you length at 3", then cut 1 5/8" pieces, making sure when you adhere these down, that you take note of the pattern and make sure it follows across.

Stamp the sentiment from Gorgeous Posies in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap piece of Bumblebee cardstock and then ad the the bottom of the card front, making sure it is in the centre of that Early Espresso section.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletter. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second one with an exclusive project tutorial for Newsletters Subscribers.

Have a Fabulous day,

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...