Monday 20 July 2020

It's Your Day Moving Along Young Child's Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well.

Today I wanted to share a card I made for a youngster... the Moving Along stamp set was a set I made myself to get as a challenge, it's not my usual type of stamp set to go for, but I actually love it!!



Measurements

Bermuda Bay Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

Mango Melody Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Take your Bermuda Bay Cardstock and fold along the score line and add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside and the Mango Melody to the card front.

Now, on the remaining  piece of whisper white start creating your picture. I stamped all the outlines and filled in with various bright colours. This stamp set makes building a scene so easy as you get an outline and a solid infill stamp to colour. It's brilliant.

Once you are happy with your picture, add this panel on top of the Mango Melody on the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletter. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with a FREE Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive Project Tutorial.

Have a wonderful day,

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx


2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...