Wednesday 22 July 2020

Fancy Phrases Sending a Smile Greeting Card. Pootles Team Swap

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all well and this week is treating you week?

Today I am sharing with you the card I made for a Team Swap and the beautiful cards I received. So  with the release of the new Annual Catalogue, all team members wanting to participate get put into groups and we create a card to send to four other demos.

This is the card I created for my swap, I used Fancy Phrases as I just adore the imagery and this fabulous sentiment was perfect for a swap card.



Measurement

Sahara Sand Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
scraps for sentiment and flower

Create your card base by folding the Sahara Sand Cardstock along the score line and add one of the Whisper white pieces to the inside.

Rub your embossing buddy over the remaining piece of Whisper white, then ink up the floral image with versamark ink and cover the piece. Next sprinkle over clear embossing powder so it sticks to the wet sticky versamark ink. Gently tap off an excess and then bring in your heat tool and melt the powder. Make sure you melt all the powder to a shiny smooth finish.

Once this has cooled, take a sponge and some Petal Pink ink and with circular motions cover the whole piece with the ink, building it up as you need. The ink will sit on the card where there is no embossed areas, and it will resist sitting on the shiny embossed sections. Gently and lightly, wipe over the piece of card to remove any of the ink that is on the embossing, this will make those areas look bright white.

Add this panel to the card front.

Now, stamp the floral image on a scrap of whisper white, this time in memento ink. once the black outlines have dried, colour in using a selection of Stampin Blends. I chose to fussy cut the image, but you can get dies, which would cut this out for you.

Add dimensionals to the back of the floral arrangement and add to the card front in the lower left side.

Finally stamp the sentiment in memento and add to the top right.


Just take a look at these fabulous cards I received.

Dagmar Mosler




Cas Shears
Storm Stamping



Angelina Clark
Intatwyne Designs



Hannah McClurley
Stampin By Hannah




Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletter. I send 2 per month. Once with news & Updates and a second with a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial for Newsletter Subscribers.

Have a wonderful Wednesday

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. All the cards are gorgeous and love the set you used and what you have done with it, I've put it in my next order lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was spoiled with beautifulness in the mail!! Ooohh, it's a fab set you wont be disappointed x

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...