Wednesday 8 July 2020

Artistry in Bloom Happy Birthday Card. #33Sketches No1

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well.

So I'm starting an exciting series today, which will normally run every Tuesday & Thursday where I will follow a sketch challenge to create a card.  It's a challenge of 33 sketches that Myself Donna and Karen are all doing because as I'm sure you've noticed, we love to challenge ourselves.

So here is my card for sketch  No 1


Heres the sketch I followed

Sketch from cardstv.blogspot.com

The artistry in bloom dsp contains a rainbow of colours and different texture designs which made it perfect for my card to provide that interest it needed without going overboard, and this sketch is a grwat way to use up some scraps!

Measurements
As this original sketch is from a lady in USA, who work with cardstock if a slightly different to us here in the UK, I've amended the measurements slightly.

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc- 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc- 1/2" x 2 3/4"

Artistry in Bloom DSP
1pc - 5 5/8 x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
1pc - 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"

Garden Green Cardstock
1pc- 3 7/8" x 2 3/8"

Coastal Cabana Cardstock
1pc - 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"

Fold the rich razzleberry cardstock along the score line and add the whisper white panel to the inside. Add the largest piece of DSP to the front.

Layer up the squares and rectangles and arrange onto your card.

Stamp the sentiment onto the whisper white strip and add below your dsp panels. Place a rhinestone at either side of the Happy Birthday!

This card is all about layers, so once you have cut all your pieces, it really comes together so quickly!

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store



Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, ne sure to sign up to my newsletters. I send two per month, one qith news and updates and a second one with an exclusive project tutorial for Newsletters Subscribers for FREE.

Have a wonderful day,

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...