Thursday 9 July 2020

Peony Garden Birthday Wishes Card. #33Sketches No2

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Thursday, we are so close to the weekend, I can smell it!

Today is the second instalment of my #33sketches series and what a pretty card I have for you. I've used the sweet and soft Peony Garden DSP which I absolutely adore.



Here's the sketch I followed, this lady is American, so I have had to adjust the measurements slightly as here in the UK we work to slightly different sized cardstock.

Sketch from Cardztv.blogspot.com



Measurements

Peony Garden DSP
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 3/4"
1pc - fussy cut Peony

Gray Granite
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 3 /4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
1pc - 1/2" x 2 1/4"

Take your Gray Granite Cardstock and fold along the score line and add the whisper white panel to the inside.

Take the piece of DSP and cut on the short side at  1 1/2". Then cut each strip at 1 3/4" from the top. Place these on the card front, making sure you leave a nice even border around all the sides. Also, pay attention to the pattern on the paper and make sure you adhere the pieces down so the pattern continues across the card front.

Fussy cut a Peony from another piece of the DSP and adhere this to the centre of the whisper white square, layer this onto the square piece of gray granite and add to the card.

Finally stamp the sentiment onto the remaining piece of whisper white and layer onto the gray granite and add below the flower.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletter. I send two a month, one with news and updates and a second FREE Exclusive Subscriber only Project Tutorial.

Have a wonderful day,

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...