Wednesday 29 July 2020

Comfort & Hope Masculine Get Well Soon Card

Good Morning Everyone,

How are we all doing today, I hope today is a good Day!

I have a card today to send well wishes to those, who may not be feeling 100% at the moment, and I think it lends itself well to a masculine card.



Measurements

Mossy Meadow Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - scrap for the circle
2pc - scrap for the corners
Scraps - for the leaves

Soft Suede Cardstock
1pc - scrap for the circle


Create your card base by folding the Mossy Meadow cardstock along the score line. Sponge the edges of the larger piece of Very Vanilla with Crumb Cake ink and add to the inside of the card.

Taking the twine loops, ink up in mossy meadow ink and cover the card front with this image. Add the leaf image to the centre of the circles.

Now take some scraps of Very Vanilla and cut a couple of triangles. Stamp the herringbone image onto these triangles in crumb cake in and them sponge the edges. Add these triangles to opposite corners of the card front.

On some more scraps, stamp the leaf image with Garden Green ink. fussy cut these out - I think I used about 8 in total.

Add the Soft suede circle to the centre of the card front, then arrange the leaves to fill out the circle.

On the very vanilla circle, stamp the twine loops in crumb cake, then add the sentiment from Gorgeous Posies in the centre. Sponge the edges with crumb cake ink. Add this over the leaves using dimensionals.

Using the Circles from the Stitched Shapes Dies, cut a large Soft Suede circle and a smaller circle in Very vanilla.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with a FREE Exclusive project tutorial for my Newsletter Subscribers.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

See you soon

Vickie
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love your card Vickie, passed by the Comfort and hope stamp set but think I might have to get it now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Jane. it's easy done with so many amazing products in the catalogue isn't it haha

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...