Thursday 16 July 2020

Playing with Patterns Birthdays Are the Best Days Card. #33sketches No4

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well.

Today I have another instalment in my #33sketches challenge. I have used the Playing with Pattern DSP which is so much fun.



Here's the sketch I followed

Sketch from cardstv.blogspot.com


Measurements

Crushed Curry cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Playing with Patterns DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 1" x 5 5/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - scrap for an oval

Calypso Coral Cardstock
1pc - scrap for the large oval

First Fold the crushed curry cardstock along the score line and add the whisper white panel to the inside. Place the large DSP piece onto the card front, then add a contrasting strip of the DSP across the centre.

Run the largest and second largest oval through the big shot, creating a large Calypso coral oval, and a whisper white oval in the next size down.

Stamp the sentiment from Beautiful Friendship in Coastal Cabana ink into the centre of whisper white oval, layer this onto the larger oval. Place this into the centreof the card, over the strip of DSP.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with an Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Project Tutorial for FREE.

Have a wonderful Day,

see you soon

Vickie
xxx

4 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...