Thursday 19 March 2020

You're The Music in my Heart #simplestamping Greeting Card

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Today I this wonderfully simple card. I wanted to show that sometimes you do not need a million supplies to create a beautiful card, in fact I used only 3 on this!!



Take a piece of thick whisper white cardstock that measures 11 3/4" x 4 1/8" and score at 5 7/8", fold and burnish well.

Using Memento ink, stamp the music bars just above centre. Now add the treble clef  to the start and fill in the rest of the bars with the other notes.

Add the sentiment to the lower right in the memento ink again.

Job done!! #simplestamping is all you need when you have a fantastic stamp set to use!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...