Sunday 15 March 2020

Bird Ballad The World Needs More of You Handmade Card. Share It on a Sunday #6

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all well , welcome to another Share it on a Sunday. This week it was my turn for a  theme and I thought it would be fun to CASE a US Demo.

As always, I will give you my tutorial then I will link to Taffy Crafting and Crafty Karen Designs so you can pop over and see the projects they have for today.

I chose to CASE Jen Floyd who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator based in Northern California. Jen is a Nurse first and foremost but has a huge love and talent for papercrafting, and runs regular classes in her home town. I will leave a link to her Facebook page ar the end of the blog so you can check her out!!

So, I decided to case a card made using the Bird Ballad suite...



I loved the design, colours and message. I have used different patterns, but I love how it turned out. Here's Jen's orginal card...




Measurements

Pool Party Cardstock
1pc -  4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Bird Ballad DSP
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/9"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 3 3/8"
Scraps for Bird and Flowers

Calypso Coral Cardstock
1pc - 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"


Create your card base by folding the Pool Party Cardstock along the score line, then add the large whisper white panel to the inside and the bird ballad DSP to the card front.

Next add your sentiment to the centre of the remaining piece of whisper white then add the leaf image all the way round. On the scraps, stamp a bird and two flowers. Once the ink is dry colour in all the images with your blends. Fussy cut the bird and flowers. Layer the stamped whisper white onto the calypso coral cardstock and add to the centre of the card. Position the bird and flowers and adhere down with dimensionals.

Finally add two small pearls to the centre of the flowers and add a bow made by tying two lengths of bakers twine together.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order.


Product List
Hope you enjoyed my project today, please pop on over to see what Donna and Karen have created too, here's there project links...

Taffy Crafting
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-double-gate-fold-card.html

Crafty Karen Designs
https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/03/share-it-on-sunday-case-usa-demonstrator.html

Also, here's a link to Jen's Facebook page of you want to pop on by there too.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=239719556476888&ref=content_filter

Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you soon

Vickie
Xxx

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...