Friday 6 March 2020

Birthdays are the Best Days Daisy Card

Good Morning Everyone,


Woo hooo it's  Friday and the sun is shining!!! It's incredibly cold, but I'll take it! Hahaha.

Today I have this beautiful bright birthday card to share. Very simple to put together, letting the DSP do all the work.



Measurements

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 1 1/2" x 1 3/4"

Brights Designer Series Paper Stack

Coastal Cabana
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Gorgeous Grape
1pc - 2" x 5 5/8"

Flirty Flamingo
Scrap to cut out Daisy.

Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
1pc - 1 3/4" x 2"

Take the Gorgeous Grape DSP and adhere it over the top of the coastal cabana DSP. I used liquid glue so that I had a bit of wiggle room to get it exactly where I wanted it. I cut my DSP so that I could have the patterns line up together.

Add this panel to the card base made by folding the piece of whisper white along the score line.

Take the flirty flamingo DSP and cut out two shapes using the Daisy Punch, sponge the edges lightly with Flirty Flamingo ink then gently curl the petals with a bone folder and layer together offsetting the petals to create a full flower. Add this to the card front in the centre towards the top, then pop a clear faceted gem into the centre.

Stamp the sentiment from Beautiful Friendship in coastal cabana ink then layer this onto the flirty flamingo and add to the card below the Daisy.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order .

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project

Have a wonderful Friday folks.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card with fabulous colours - enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane xx have a wonderful weekend as well xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Vickie, great design and beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...