Tuesday 3 March 2020

First My Mother, Forever My Friend Magnolia Lane Mother's Day Card

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are well. Today I have an appointment at the hospital for my troublesome tooth, which I'm not looking forward to! So, I'm trying to get organised as I have a tonne of stuff to do before I head out.

But first I want to share this lovely Mother's Day card with you. It's pretty quick to put together and uses our wonder Memories and More Cards. These are a must in your stash - there's a hige selection of pre-printed cards, vellum and stickers to help put a card together in no time.



Measurements

Crumb Cake Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card
1pc - 4" x 3"

Magnolia Lane DSP
1pc - 1 3/4" x 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Take your crumb cake cardstock and place one side into the scripty embossing folder so it cover the cardstock up to the score line then run through your die cutting machine. Fold and burnish along the score line and then gently run your spinge over the raises text to add more depth, also sponge the edges of the cars front, doing both woth Crumb cake ink.

Sponge the edges of the Magnolia Lane DSP with Crumb cake ink and add to the card front about 1/2" from the left hand side.

Take one of the smaller memories and more cards, I chose this one with the detail around the edge. Stamp the sentiments in early espresso. Sponge the edges of the card with crumb cake and add to the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely simple design done beautifully.... gorgeous card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the magnolia stamp - gorgeous stamp. Hope all went well at the hospital with your tooth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane xx Yes, all went well at the hospital, just waiting for a date for removal now!! Arrghh!!

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...