Tuesday 31 March 2020

Magnolia Lane Memories and More Thank You Card

Good Evening Everybody,


I hope you are all well, as well as can be expected. Today we haven't done a great deal, just played and done a bit of housework, which seems to be the new norm, doesn't it.  We will all go out later for a walk to get some fresh air and stretch our legs.

So, for today's card I wanted to show you the wonderful Memories and More Cards that are available. The set I have used is from the Magnolia Lane Suite and ties in perfectly with the products from that aling with the Garden Lane Suite. But I have chosen to use all elements from the pack. You don't always need a million supplies, and these are fabulous for a beginner crafter as you have everything you need to create cards (except adhesive and card bases).



Take a piece of whisper white that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" and score at 5 7/8", fold along the score line and burnish well.

Next choose a 6x4" larger card from the pack and trim  down to 3 7/8" x 5 5/8". The design I chose had a panel in the  centre, so I carefully trimmed all four sides evenly to ensure the panel stayed in the centre. As below...



Now, I didn't  want to use this sentiment, ao I used one of the smaller 3" x 4" cards and added it to the centre, over the original panel.

Using some of the self adhesive elements, add some interest around the panel and sentiment.

Add wink of stella to the added eleme ts for a little sparkle.

I told you that It was super simple didn't I, these Memories and More Cards really do have it all ready for you to create some amazing cards in a flash.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Stay safe, see you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card and such pretty papers. Hope you enjoyed your walk - stay safe and well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane xx yes, a nive long walk in the freah air does you the world of good!! Hope you are well xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...