Tuesday 25 September 2018

Petal Promenade Handcream Box. Number 19 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

Well I am definitely back in the swing of things after my holiday - I had an extra day at home yesterday to catch up with washing and delay heading back to my full time job for just one more day! This did mean that I got to spend all afternoon in my craft room. So I managed to make a variety of projects to share with you.

Here is today's offering. I absolutely adore the Petal Promenade DSP and when I picked up this Hand Cream as a gift for a friend, I just knew I needed to use this paper. The final measurements of this are 1" x 1 3/4" x 4 1/2", so this is a great size to fit all sorts of goodies.



Measurements

Blushing Bride Card Stock

1pc - 6" x 7"

Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
1pc - 1 5/8" x 7/8"
2pc - 4 3/8" x 1 5/8"
2pc - 4 3/8" x 7/8"

Take your piece of blushing bride and score on the long side at 1", 5 1/2" & 6 1/2" and then on the short side at  1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4" & 5 1/2". Fold and burnish the score lines with a bone floder. Then take your snips and cut away to create a piece like this:-


 Add your DSP panels and tear and tape the to card stock as below:-


Take the release paper from the long thin tab and fold around and adhere to the opposite edge. Remove the rest of the release paper and fold all the flaps in to close the base of your box.

Take the 1/2" circle punch and add a small notch to the front panel. This will make opening the box a little easier.


Stamp the sentiment in blushing bride ink on whisper white card stock, line up the second largest oval from the stitched shape framelits and run through the big shot - sponge the edges in the same ink and adhere to the front of the box using dimensionals.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in todays project, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the project and will join me soon for the next in my #100things series.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie
    Just dropping by and saying hello. Very cute project. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christina, thanks so much for taking a look at my project. I hope to see you around again soon xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...