Wednesday 5 September 2018

3d Sentiment Thank You Card. Number 15 #100things

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you are all well. Today I wanted to bring you a super quick and easy card, but it looks amazing as I have created a 3d sentiment.



Create a card base from a piece of whisper white that measures 8" x 4" scored at 4", which makes a cute 4" notecard. Using flirty flamingo and the solid flower stamp cover the whole of the card front. Ink up the detailed floral image and go over each flirty flamingo stamp. 

Bring in your big shot and cut out the thank you thinlit in early espresso once and lovely lipstick three times. Layer the three lovely lipstick pieces together to create a 3d piece. 

Once the liquid glue had dried, rub over with the embossing buddy, then ink up the whole piece with versamark ink. I just laid the sentiment flat on a piece on scrap paper and the 'smooshed' my ink pad all over it - try to get it around the edges as well. After you have covered in plenty of ink, cover in clear embossing powder and heat set using the heat tool. Repeat this step three times.



You will notice from the image above, that the layers of cardstock, along with the layers of embossing powder have created a really nice 3D finish to the sentiment. Take the early espresso die cut and adhere to the back of this, offsetting it slightly to create a shadow effect.

Place this onto the card and you are done. I love a quick and simple card that packs a punch and I'm so happy I got to create this.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store;-
Product List
Thanks so much for joining me today - Don't forget the autum winter catalogue goes live today so head on over to my store to take a look at the new seasonal goodies. If you would like a catalogue sent in the post - Email me vickieloudesigns@outlook.com and I'd be more than happy to send you one for FREE.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an impact that big "Thank You" sentiment has in the centre of the card. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...