Saturday 29 September 2018

Daisy Delight Thank You Notecard. Number 24 #100things

Hiya Everyone,


Today I have another project using the Daisy Delight Stamp Set, I wanted to show how versatile it is. This card is a complete contrast to the cards I made yesterday.

I have a super quick and simple card which I have case'd from the Annual Catalogue. Usually I follow the 'Copy And Selectively Edit' terminology, but I loved the style and the colours so much, mine is like for like.

This is one of the designs I used to pop into my new catalogue packs I sent out at the beginning of the Month.

I loved the speed in which these came together, making them Ideal to batch make, and by using the notecards, it minimises the time spent as the card bases are all ready to go.



Take a whisper white notecard and stamp the thank you sentiment towards the right hand side. I thought the colour was too bright fully stamped, so I stamped off first.

Next, stamps a daisy in sahara sand, again I stamped off to give a lighter shade to the side of the sentiment, then on a scrap stamp the daisy again. Punch out the daisy and pop to one side.

Stamp a leaf outline in between the petals,once on the right hand side and one on the left then bring n a post it not or masking paper and stamp the image on there, then cut out. Make sure if you re using a post it you stamp over the sticky.



Take this mask and cover the leaf outline you stamped on the right hand side.



Ink up the outline again and stamp a leaf next to the masked one, overlap it slightly, like this:-

Remove the masking take and then add the solid image to the inside of the leave, again I stamped off.

Add the centre to the daisy punch out you have with the Old Olive and then add to the card using a glue dot. Off set the petals to give  fuller flower head.


Here's a list of the supplies I used today, Click on the images to head over to my online store to purchase these individual:-
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, remember that the catalogue is much more than just a price list - it's an library of inspiration and samples. If you haven't got an Annual Catalogue or an Autumn Winter Catalogue get in touch and I would be more than happy to get one out n the post for you.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...