Monday 24 September 2018

Animal Expedition Thin Chocolate Treat Pouch. Number 18 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday Again, I don't know about you put how quick does it seem to come around?

My project today is this cute little chocolate box to hold a Freddo. I used to love a Freddo bar as a kid, so I though I would make a couple of these up and give them to my niece and nephew.

This project uses minimal supplies, so you could make these for party gifts, teacher gifts, classmate gifts, wedding favour - the list is endless - just change up the DSP and Cardstock colours and you are away.


Measurements

Shaded Spruce Card Stock

1pc - 5 3/4" x 5 1/4"

Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
2pc - 4 3/4" x 1 1/4"
2pc - 4 3/4" x 1/2"


Take your shaded spruce and score on the long side at 3/4" and then on the short side at 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 3 3/4". Fold and burnish your score lines. Cut away to produce a shape as below:-

You then need to bring in your DSP pieces, and adhere them to the panels as seen below, just remember that sloths hang upside down!! ( I spent ages getting confused!!)


Run tear & tape along the 'flap' and adhere to the opposite end, fold in bottom flats and glue to create your base.

Bring in a scrap of whisper white and stamp the banner from the thoughtful banners in Shaded Spruce, and add the enjoy sentiment to the centre in Tuxedo black. Punch out using the duet banner punch, also punch out a banner in shaded spruce.

layer these two banners up, off setting them, so you can see the shaded spruce behind, then add these to the box with dimensionals.

Pop in the Freddo and close the top with a library clip.



Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks so much for joining me today, especially on my #100things journey - I am really enjoying the challenge, but I have a long way to go... so if you are enjoying the series also, don't forget to click on the follow button to make sure you get a notification of any new posts.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...