Tuesday 1 May 2018

Fancy Fold Foiled Greetings Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello again,

My card today is a very special one, I wanted to create a beautiful card for someone special, to show them that they have had a great impact on both personally and through craft... I wanted her to know that she is an awesome person and I really appreciate all she does !!hehehe. I don't think people say nice things enough!!

I didn't know exactly what I wanted to make, but I also wanted to enter this into the Foiled It Challenge over on Stampin for All and this just seemed to come together.





Taking a piece of powder pink that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 2"& 5 7/8", when you burnish, fold the card in half at 5 7/8", then fold back on itself at the 2" to create a smaller card front. You will end up with a zig zag shape.

Cut DSP Panels to fit both inside sections and both front panels. To create a space to write a message, take a piece of whisper white and layer it onto a piece of powder pink, this should measure 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", so that when it is place on the inside it is not seen when the card is closed.


To create the over hang square piece, cut a piece of powder pink to 3" x3" and layer a piece of DSP measuring 2 3/4"x 2 3/4". Add adhesive to only half of this panel and adhere to the left hand side panel, the side without the adhesive should hang over the edge. Stamp the sentiment from Petal Palette and using the circle from the stitched shapes framelits and adhere this to the front of the card.

DIMENSIONS:-

Powder Pink Card Stock 
1x 4 1/8" x 11 3/4"
1x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
1x 3" x 3"

Sweet Soiree Speciality DSP 
1x 3 5/8" x 5 5/8"
2x 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
1x 1 3/4" x 3 5/8"
1x 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Whisper White Card Stock
1x 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"

Here's a list of the products I have used, click on the links below to go to my online store.
Product List


I really hoped you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it. Head on over to Stampin for All on Facebook to join in the challenge yourself - I would love to see what you all create... the challenge is on until 8th May.

See you all again soon

Vickie
  xx 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the challenge Amanda put on Stampin For All regarding using foil DSP. I didn't have any foil DSP so I had to go to the Range and get some for this challenge. I love that you made a 'Fun Fold' card with the foil DSP being the 'star of the show' on each panel. I am sure that the recipient of this card would certainly know that they are important to you from the overall look of the card VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lorraine, I love joining in with Challenges. It helps push me to create something I may not ordinarily think of doing. xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...