Monday 14 May 2018

Tranquil Tulips Thank You Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone

My card for today is a mixture retiring items and carry over items. The Tranquil Tulips is a beautiful 2 step stamp set which is only available with Hostess rewards... but will be leaving us at the end of May. 

I wanted to use this stamp set as my friend, who will receive this, absolutely adores Tulips. 

Measurements for the cardstock:-

Early Espresso
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored at 5 7/8"

Crumb Cake
1 pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Scraps for the sentiment

Very Vanilla
1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"
1pc - 3 3/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps for the flower heads

Using the tranquil tide and Old Olive stamp n write markers and ink up the stems and stamp onto the large piece of very vanilla.  Take the dot image from the Timeless Textures stamp set and stamp it all around the edges of the crumb cake card stock with crumb cake ink and then layer all the card stock pieces together.

On a scrap of very vanilla stamp two closed flowers in berry burst and the large one in melon mambo. To get the shaded effect, take the solid stamp and stamp off, them go in with the detailed stamp as normal. Add the stamens with crumb cake ink and then fussy cut very close to the stamped image. These are then placed n the top of the stems.

Stamp the thank you sentiment from Love you Still stamp set and then cut using the pretty label punch and sponge the edges. Cut two small lengths of woven ribbon and adhere to the back. Place the whole sentiment piece onto the card and add pearl embellishments.



Here's a list of all the products used in my project today, head over to my online store by clicking the images.
Product List
Remember, the Tranquil Tulips stamp is only available with Hostess rewards... to find out more go click to the Stampin up tab above.

Thanks for joining me today.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xx

2 comments:

  1. Vicky, this is obviously a very popular stamp set by all that have received it as a hostess set because no-one seems to want to sell it on even though it is going to be retired soon. I am not surprised as it is such a beautiful stamp set that can be stamped in so many different colours representing the vast amount of colours that this flower comes in. I presently have vase of tulips gifted to me from my gorgeous daughter that are two tone peach! I am certain that your friend is going to love this card and will save it for future viewing. Your crafty pal. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend loved it Lorraine :) It is such a beautiful stamp set... it may just have to stay in my stash though... I don't think I could part with it xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...