Saturday 12 May 2018

Happy Birthday Rainbow Basket Weave Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

This project is a bit of a revisit from last month, but just a little more!! I took my original inspiration from the Stampin Succeed magazine which us demonstrators receive.

Today I have added extra process to create this awesome card.... which I entered into the Scraps challenge over on Stampin for All.


Cut a piece of whisper white that measures 3 3/8" x 5 5/8" and cover to front with snail, then add strip of scraps in allsorts of colours. I stuck to 1/2" strips, but you can really go to town with this principle. I wanted a bright and bold card, but you could use any colours to create the mat you want.

Take the basket weave dynamics embossing folder and run it through your big shot.. remember that this folder is super thick so you only need to use one of the cutting plates.

Whilst the big shot is handy... take some basic black cardstock and apply the multipurpose adhesive sheet and run it through with the happy birthday thinlits die - I related this three times.

Adhere all three on top of each other - this helped created a bolder sentiment and gave some additional dimension.

Wrap a length of gold ribbon over two opposite sides, then centralise the sentiment.

Add this to a whisper white card base and the card is finished/

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the links to head over to my online store.
Product List


Head on over to Stampin for All  to  join in the Challenge yourself.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you soon.

Vickie
  xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your creative use of scraps! That is such a colorful fun birthday card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Stopping by Janie and your kind words. Thanks for the invite to enter the crafter castle challenge. xx

      Delete
  2. I loved your scraps challenge submission for Stampin For All and I was interested to see that you had submitted it for another challenge too. I am now on the Crafter Castle Challenge and will hopefully be submitting there too. Thank you for the 'heads up' Vicky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and briht card.. love it. Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Castle Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...