Tuesday 22 May 2018

Naturally Eclectic Use Your Scraps Card using Stampin Up Products.

Hello Everyone,

So, I'm on a Mission!!! As we  only have 9 days left of the current catalogue I'm trying to use all my DSP and stamp sets that will be retiring.

Today's card combines the use of scraps and helps how off the wonderful So Eclectic DSP, which coordinates with the stamp set I used yesterday. I did want to mix it up and use a stamp from Five for All, a great stamp set that which is one the retiring list as well.


Using pool party for the card base, I layered up several pieces of card stock with coordinating pieces of DSP. Then took the fresh fig ink and stamped the sentiment from the five for all on a scrap of whisper white, which fit snuggly into one of my layered pieces.

Once I decided where to place my pieces, I used both snail and dimensionals to add some depth.

I added a layer of whisper white to the inside, and inked up the happy birthday sentiment in the fresh fig again,and stamped that in the middle.

Told you it was easy peasy!! Below is a list of the measurements I used to create the card, but you can tailor yours to suit whatever size scraps you have.

MEASUREMENTS

Naturally Eclectic DSP
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1pc - 2 5/8" x 2"
1pc - 3 5/8" x 3/4"

Lemon Lime Twist
1pc - 2" x 4 1/8"
1pc - 3 x 2 1/8"

Whisper White
1pc - 2 3/4" x 1 7/8"
1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Night of Navy
1pc - 3 7/8" x 1"

Here's links for all the products I used in my card today, click on one to head over to my online store...
Product List

Thanks for stopping by... don't forget the clock is ticking on the DSP and stamp set from this card so make sure you get an order in by the end of May..

See you Soon

 Vickie
   xxx

4 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...