Sunday 13 May 2018

Happy Birthday Delightful Daisy Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

I have had a super busy week at work this week, my colleague at my full time job is away on holiday - so my workload has doubled... so although its been hectic... it's also flown by.... meaning it's Sunday and now crafting time!!!

As the new catalogue is approaching, I have been making a conscious effort to use my products at least one more time!! I have lots of DSP and ribbon to use up, along with a lot of stamps to get more use out of before I get to play with all the new goodies....



I decided to use a lot of simple layering of the beautiful delightful daisy DSP to create the interest.

You will need the following for your matting and layering:-

Whisper White
1pc - 8 1/4" x 11 3/4"
1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Plus Scraps

Night of Navy
1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
1pc - 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Designer Series Paper
1pc - 3 3/8" x 5 3/8"
1pc - 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"

Take your snail adhesive and layer all coordinating pieces together. Add a piece of the Night of Navy Gingham ribbon across the bottom and then adhere it to the whisper white card base. I chose to have my smaller layers set in a diamond shape to create some further interest.

Using some scraps of whisper white stamp the daisy image twice in daffodil delight and the used the coordinating Daisy Punch to cut them out. Using a bone folder gently curl the petals to give them a little dimension. Take a glue dot and adhere one daisy on top of the other, filling in the blank spaces from the daisy below. Use a dimensional onto the back of this and place into the centre of the diamond shape on the card front. A clear faceted centre provides a blingy centre to the flower.

You can switch this card up for any celebration, but I chose Happy Birthday from the Lemon Zest stamp set, stamped onto whisper white, layered onto night of navy and them positioned just above the ribbon.


Here is a list of all the products used, click onto the images to head over my my online store - don't forget the ribbon and DSP will no longer be available as of 1st June.
Product List


thank you for joining me today, I hoped you enjoyed the card and will try it out yourself.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xx

2 comments:

  1. Vicky, this was the first SU stamp set/punch I purchased as I had seen how versatile it was on the different project shown on Pinterest. I could not wait to make a many projects of my own as well. Yours is amazing and I was wondering if I could CASE this at some point in the future too? Your crafty pal. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lorraine, I think it is an amazing stamp set and punch.... I'm sad to say goodbye to the rest of the suite.. but so glad we get the stamps and punch for another year :) I'd be more than happy for you to CASE xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...